Emmanuel Williams Udoh, obtained his first degree, a Bachelor of Divinity (BD) degree from the University of Jos and the Theological College of Northern Nigeria (an affiliate of the University of Calabar) in 1997; M.A (2005) and Ph.D (2017) from the University of Calabar. My area of specialization is in Comparative Religion.
Publications include the following:
1. Udoh, Emmanuel Williams Udoh. (2017) “A Comparative Examination of Issues of Religion and Culture in Africa.”
American Journal of Social Issues and Humanities. 7 (1), pp66-75.
Local Journal Papers:
2. Udoh, Emmanuel Williams. (2017) “The Issues of Contention Between Religion and Culture in Africa: A
Comparative Analysis.” LEAJON: An Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies”; 8 (2), pp114-125
3. Udoh, Emmanuel Williams. (2017) “The Problem of Evil Against the Omnipotence and the Goodness of God.”
LEAJON: An Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies: 5 (2), pp66-83
4. Ekpenyong, Obo E. and Udoh, Emmanuel W. (2014) “Conflict Management: The Contribution of the Christian
Church.” LEAJON: An Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies: 5 (2), pp27-48
5. Ekpenyong, Obo E. and Udoh, Emmanuel W. (2014) “Theism in Christianity, Islam and Sikhism: A Comparative
Analysis.” LEAJON: An Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies. 5 (2), pp73-79.
* (i) Member, National Association of Science, Humanities and Education Research
Publications by EMMANUEL WILLIAMS
Reseacrh Works Done
No Results for Research Works done
Showing All Conferences Attended
|National Conference on Religion, Security and Economy in Africa|
The Conference took place at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri. It discussed issues relating to religion, security and Economy as they affect African Countries.
|Start: Monday 22nd May, 2017|
End: Wednesday 24th May, 2017
No Results for Grants Received