1. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Film Content Evaluation: Nigerian Film Industry in the Mirror of African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA). 5.9 (2016). 75-83. http://www.theartsjournal.org
2. Iyorza, Stanislaus. ‘Audio-Visual Media Education and Oral English Teaching in Nigerian Secondary Schools’. Ed. Stan Weeber. Journal of Research in Education and Social Science. 2.3 (2015): 136-141. http://www.ikpress.org
3. Iyorza, Stanislaus and Lawrence Ekwok. “Global Media and Cultural Hybridization in the 21st Century Nigeria”. Ed. Neda Khan. Journal of Social Sciences (JSS). 3.3 (2014): 408-416. http://www.centreofexcellence.net
4. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “The Impact of Crises on Rebuilding the National Image: The Paradox of Nigeria’s Reranding Project”. Ed. The International Journal of the Image. 4.2 (2014): 53-59. http://ijx.cgpublisher.com
5. Iyorza, Stanislaus. ‘The Creative Planning Strategy and the Question of Social Advertising in Nigeria’s Democracy.’ Global Journal of Human-Social Science. 14.9 (2014): 11-15. https://globaljournals.org
6. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Global Television and Cultural Promotion: Taming the Cultural Dilemma among Nigerian Youths”. Ed. Aurica Briscaru. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity. 4.4 (2014): 308-310. http://www.ijssh.org
7. Iyorza, Stanislaus & Lawrence Ekwok. “Community Radio Broadcasting and Effective Parliamentary Leadership in Nigeria’s Democracy”. Banchi: Nasarawa Journal of Theatre and Media Arts. 4.1 (2017): 88-103.
8. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Nollywood in Diversity: New Dimensions for Behaviour Change and National Security in Nigeria”. International Journal of Communication. No. 21. (2017): 37- 46.
9. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “An Assessment of the Image of the Nigerian Police in Bloody Night and Open Truth.” Uniuyo Journal of Communication Studies (UJCS). 1.1 (2017): 185-190.
10. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Perception of Social and Behaviour Change Communication Media in Cross River State, Nigeria”. Journal of Theatre and Media Studies. (JOTAMS). 1.2 (2016): 298-307.
11. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Newspaper Cartoon and Political Education in Nigeria: The Artists’ Ideal.” Journal of Theatre and Media Studies. (JOTAMS). 1.1 (2015): 58-63.
12. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Quality Issues and the Ban on Selected Musical Video Broadcasting in Nigeria: A Defense for National Broadcasting Commission”. Nigerian Theatre Journal.13.2 (2014): 172-183.
13. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Social Media and Dissemination of False Information in Nigeria: A Threat to National Security”. Jos Journal of Media and Communication Studies. 1.1 (2014): 51-59.
14. Iyorza, Stanislaus and Edet Essien. “ Critical Perspectives on Audience Engineering in Nigerian Live Theatre”. Journal of West African Association for Common Wealth Literature and Language (WAACLALS). 4.1 (2011): 1-14.
15. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Post-Modernism: Forecasting the Electronic Media for the Future”. Theatre Studies Review. 6.1 (2010): 1-21.
16. Iyorza, Stanislaus and Edet Essien. “Global Media and Cultural Domination: Strategies for a New World Information and Communication Order (NWICO) for Africa.” Journal of Globalization and International Studies. 4.1&2. (2009): 69-82.
17. Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Media Imperative for the Globalization of Nigerian Culture.” Journal of West African Association for Common Wealth Literature and Language (WAACLALS). 2.2 (2008): 79-96.
Iyorza, Stanislaus. (Editor) Social and Behaviour Change Communication: Principles, Practices and Perspectives. Calabar: B2. 2015. Pp 2-15.
5.4 Chapters in Books
Iyorza, Stanislaus. “The Media Consumer Theories and Emergent Constructs in Post-Postmodern Advertising in Nigeria”. Eds. Edde Iji, Liwhu Betiang, Esekong Andrew-Essien. Theatre and Media in the Third Millenium. Ibadan: Kraft. Pp 211-219
Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Radio and Small Scale Business Promotion: A Study of Hit FM Calabar, Cross River State”. Ed. Des Wilson. Communication and Economic Development. Uyo: ACCE. 2017. Pp 37- 46.
Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Understanding Social and Behaviour Change Communication”. Ed. Stanislaus Iyorza. Social and Behaviour Change Communication: Principles, Practices and Perspectives. Calabar: B2. 2015. Pp 2-15.
Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Global Media and Neo-Colonialism in Africa: the Socio-Ecological Model Solution to Nigeria’s Development Efforts”. Eds. Kingsly Owete et al. Freedom, Self-Determination and Growth in Africa. Berlin- Germany: Media Team IT Education Centre. 2014. Pp 1-18.
Iyorza, Stanislaus. “Manifestations of Nigeria’s National Experiences in Chris Nwamuo’s The Prisoners.” Eds. Esekong Andrew and Babson Ajibade. The Dramaturgy of Liberation and Survival; Festschrift Essays on Chris Nwamuo’s Scholarship. Calabar: University Press. 2009. (ISBN: 978-007-172-5)
Iyorza, Stanislaus. ‘Campus Journalism Practice in Nigerian Universities: University of Calabar and Akwa Ibom State University’. Eds. Otoabasi Akpan, Okon Udofot Jacob and Charlse Asuquo Effiong. The Scores: A Festschrift in Honour of Professor S.W. Petters. Uyo: University Press. 2015. (ISBN: 978-946-994-9)
Showing All Conferences Attended
|African Theatre Association (AFTA)’s International Conference. Abuja, Nigeria. July, 2016.|
A conference on Paradigm shift in African Theatre Performance
|Start: Thursday 21st July, 2016|
End: Saturday 23rd July, 2016
|African Theatre Association (AFTA)’s International Conference. Accra, Ghana. July, 2014|
An international conference of the African Theatre Associations
|Start: Wednesday 16th July, 2014|
End: Friday 18th July, 2014
|Society for Nigerian Theatre Artists (SONTA) Conference, (Hosted by National Institute for Cultural Orientation, NICO), Nigeria.|
A cultural Orientation conference on Nollywood, the Nigerian Film industry held in Abuja, Nigeria
|Start: Wednesday 19th August, 2015|
End: Friday 21st August, 2015
|African Council for Communication and Education (ACCE) Conference. Port Harcourt. October, 2016.|
18th Annual Conference of the African Council for Communication and Education on Small Scale Business Promotion
|Start: Tuesday 12th July, 2016|
End: Saturday 16th July, 2016
|Calabar Conference of Theatre and Media Studies, Department of Theatre and Media Studies, University of Calabar. September, 2015. |
Maiden edition of the Theatre and Media Conference in the University of Calabar
|Start: Tuesday 8th September, 2015|
End: Friday 11th September, 2015
|The 2017 Conference of the Department of Communication and Linguistics, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. July 2017|
Conference of the Department of Communication and Linguistics, University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
|Start: Monday 17th July, 2017|
End: Friday 21st July, 2017
|African-Berlin International Conference, Abuja, Nigeria. February, 2014.|
A joint African-European Conference on Security
|Start: Tuesday 25th February, 2014|
End: Friday 28th February, 2014
|Faculty of Arts Conference, University of Calabar. April, 2016.|
Maiden edition of the University of Calabar Faculty of Arts Conference
|Start: Tuesday 19th April, 2016|
End: Friday 22nd April, 2016